This designated fire response vehicle is typically used for firefighting and fire management. These units have greater access to restricted areas and are not limited to areas where trailers cannot access. Designed as a fast response vehicle for firefighting and fire patrols. The Raw Hire Fire Response Unit Hire is Resource Ready and can be mobilised Australia wide.
Fire Response Unit Specifications
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual
Drive Type: 4×4
Engine: 4.5L V8 Diesel
Fuel Capacity: 180L
GVM: May vary
Licence: C Class
Standard Tray: Size 2,300L x 1,680W
Standard: In-Vehicle Monitoring System (IVMS)*
Accessories: CD Player, AM/FM Radio, Air Conditioning, Power Steering, Vinyl Seats, Floor Mats, Bull Bar & Tow Bar
- Mine Specifications
- Pumpset fitted 4 KW [6.5hp] Petrol Honda.
- 40mm full flow CB valve control.
- Camlock suction and BIC discharge couplings.
- 25mm valve control to reel and drivers.
- 30M x 20mm HP rubber hose on heavy-duty Bell Reel.
- 5M x 40mm suction hose kit with brass foot valve.
- Quickflow manual primer pump with line filter.
- Raydan RTP variable control Foam Inductor.
- 1 x 20L container AFFF foam (Concentrate supplied with Aluminium bolt-down security holder).
*May vary depending on the vehicle. All Fire Response Unit Hire specifications have been prepared by our staff here at Raw Hire as a guide for your convenience only and should not be relied upon as statements of scientific or engineering fact. We have a range of vehicles and equipment of various makes and models available to satisfy your needs. Should you have exacting requirements for your long term Fire Response Unit Hire please provide them to our customer service consultant and we will be happy to assist. The Raw Hire team.